Additional Fees

Bought a TV from emporium.Made numerous payments all on time.

Pacific had the loan at that time. M onterey took over the loan and after harassing me and trying to collect extra late fees I did not owe I decided to cancel the contract. I returned the item requiring a signature. I can prove I returned the item yet they keep reporting to the credit bureau that I owe money.

These people are crooked. Do not do business with this company! I have emailed them providing tracking for the return and proof of delivery. My next step will be the BBB then on to my attorney.

Dishonest people.I hope they all rot!

Review about: Monterey Financial Services Loan.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: I want the company to cancel the contract because I returned the item back in April. I want them to inform the credit huresu that I DO NOT owe any money and that this was all their error..

I didn't like: Entire experience.

Had an Experience with Monterey Financial Services?

Comments

Something is missing from your narrative.

There is a lot missing.

Enough so that it doesn't make sense.