Additional Fees

Bought a TV from emporium.Made numerous payments all on time.

Pacific had the loan at that time. M onterey took over the loan and after harassing me and trying to collect extra late fees I did not owe I decided to cancel the contract. I returned the item requiring a signature. I can prove I returned the item yet they keep reporting to the credit bureau that I owe money.

These people are crooked. Do not do business with this company! I have emailed them providing tracking for the return and proof of delivery. My next step will be the BBB then on to my attorney.

Dishonest people.I hope they all rot!

Review about: Monterey Financial Services Loan.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: I want the company to cancel the contract because I returned the item back in April. I want them to inform the credit huresu that I DO NOT owe any money and that this was all their error..

I didn't like: Entire experience.

Had an Experience with Monterey Financial Services?

Comments

Something is missing from your narrative.

There is a lot missing.

Enough so that it doesn't make sense.

World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more